SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Franco Balcom Road 48cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 2x10 Speed Black
For sale is a USED 2009 Franco Balcom Road 48cm Carbon Road Bike SRAM Red 2x10 Speed Black
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Red Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey Carbon Super Logic, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Fizik Arione V5
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Zipp Carbon, 42cm
- Shifters: SRAM Red Pre 2012
- Brakeset: SRAM Red Pre 2012
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red Pre 2012
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red Pre 2012
- Crankset: SRAM Red Pre 2012 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: SRAM Red Titanium, 11-26t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1071
- Wheelset: NEW Shimano WH-RS100
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Wheels, tires, and bar tape are all brand new and bike shows little wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 5/5 (NEW)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.