NEW CLOSEOUT Louis Garneau Carbon LS-100 Women's Cycling Shoe: White 43 / 11.5
For sale is a new pair of Louis Garneau Carbon LS-100 Women's Cycling Shoe: White size 43 / 11.5
Aimed at the high end road cyclist, the Carbon LS-100 combines comfort via a Boa/Velcro closure system with power through a stiff carbon composite outsole.
- Ergo Air Carbon composite outsole provides excellent rigidity and ventilation
- Thermo-bonded synthetic leather and mesh seamless construction upper prevents pressure points
- Boa L4 single rail quick attach system with Velcro forefoot closure distributes pressure and promotes comfort
- Interchangeable Ergo Air Cool Stuff and Hot Stuff insoles with improved arch support
- Replaceable rear heel pad
- Heel reflector for visibility
***Louis Garneau shoes tend to fit small for the marked size
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.