DEMO 2019 Jamis Hardline A2 21" Full Suspension Mountain Bike 27.5"
For sale is a 2019 Jamis Hardline A2 21" Full Suspension Mountain Bike 27.5" Wheel Charcoal
- Size: 21"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 21"
- Top Tube (effective): 660mm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano SLX M7000 1x11 Mix
- Color: Charcoal
- Weight: 32.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Yari RC 27.5” 160mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Rock Shox Deluxe R DebonAir shock
- Seatpost: KS E10i Internal Dropper, Southpaw remote
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem: Race Face Ride, 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride, 760mm
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000 1x11 Speed
- Brakes: TRP Slate T4
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7000 11 Speed
- Crankset: Race Face Ride, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BSA
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-46t 11 Speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: WTB ST i29 TCS 27.5” Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vittoria Martello 27.5 x 2.35”
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.