DEMO Orbea Rise M10 20mph E-Mountain Bike Blue/Redgold L
- Frame Orbea Rise OMR 2021 140mm travel 29" C-Boost 12x148
- Shock Fox DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 210x55mm
- Fork Fox 36 Float Factory 150 Grip2 QR15x110 Kashima
- Chainring e*thirteen e*spec Direct Mount 32T Boost
- Crank e*thirteen Plus Alu
- Headset Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- Handlebar Race Face Next R 35 20mm Rise 780mm
- Stem Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface
- Shifters Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV
- Brakes Shimano XT M8120 Hydraulic Disc
- Rotors 180mm Front /180mm Rear
- Cassette Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus
- Chain Shimano M7100
- Wheels Race Face TURBINE-R30 TLR 15/110mm IS
- Tyres Maxxis Dissector 2.40" 60 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR
- Tyres Maxxis Rekon 2.40" 120 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo+ TLR
- Seatpost OC MC20 Mountain Control Dropper, 31,6mm
- SEATPOST LEVER Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV
- Saddle Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail
- Chainguide Orbea Rise chainguide
- Motor Shimano EP8-RS
- Battery Orbea RS Internal 360Wh
- RANGE EXTENDER
- Display Shimano EW-EN100 Junction
- CHARGER Orbea RS Charger (36V-2A)
- Remote Shimano E7000 switch unit for assist
- Front Wheel Axle
CONDITION: Demo bike with some test rides and signs of normal use and storage.
|General Size||L (5'8" to 6'1")|
|Designed for ebike||Yes|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.