NEW 2013 Jamis Xenith SL 44cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x10
For sale is a NEW 2013 Jamis Xenith SL 44cm Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 44cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 39.2cm
- Top Tube (effective): 49.5cm
- Head Tube: 10cm
- Steerer Tube: 19.3cm
- Standover Height: 68.8cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Tiagra
- Color: Glossy Carbon, White, Red, Gray
- Weight: 8.9kg/19.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Ritchey Carbon WCS, integrated
- Seatpost: Jamis Carbon, 31.6mm Ø, 20mm offset
- Saddle: San Marco Spid, 152.8mm width
- Stem: Jamis Alloy, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Jamis Ergo Alloy, 38cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakeset: Tektro Alloy, side-pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 50/34T, 165mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano CS-4600, 12-30T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Jamis DC19, by Alex Rims
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700x25c
CONDITION: New, old stock.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.