NEW 2019 Jamis Miss Daisy 16" Kids Bike Raspberry + Training Wheels
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum sport comfort frame design with full-length chainguard, painted fenders and training wheels
- Fork: Comfort unicrown, hi-tensile steel, radiused blades
- Wheels: Electro-plated black steel 28H rims, steel front and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: Sport Comfort, 16” x 1.75”, black with whitewalls
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Comfort style platform pedal with non-slip TPE insert
- Brakeset Hi-Stop rear coaster brake
- Handlebar: Swept-back comfort design, electro-plated black finish, with safety bell
- Stem: Alloy with front facing removable cap, 40mm extension x 130mm quill.
- Seat Post: Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 27.2 x 250mm with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis Youth Comfort with embossed vinyl and single loop springs
- Sizes: 8”
CONDITION: NEW floor model - may show some signs of use from test rides and storage
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit a child 4-8 years old (3'8" to 4'8"). Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.