NEW All-City Super Professional Single Speed - Goldust City Bike
All-City Super Professional Urban Cross Machine Built to continue the tradition of All-City’s esteemed Macho Man and Nature Boy 612 builds, the Super Professional features the Master Dropout, All-City’s first ever combination geared or single-speed sliding dropout system. Designed to be fast, responsive, agile, and capable on mixed terrain, the Super Professional can be converted from single-speed to geared and back again to crush all your daily deeds and commutes in the city.
- 612 Select Tubing
- Features All-City’s cleverly designed, beautifully crafted sliding dropout system
- Signature fork crown with four-point rack mounts
- Two bottle cage mounts, plus mounts in front and rear for racks and fenders
- 12mm thru-axles, flat-mount brakes
- Stealth dropper routing
- Tire clearance: 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm
- 43cm -> 49.5cm effective top tube -> fits 4'11" - 5'4"
- 46cm -> 52cm effective top tube -> fits 5'2" - 5'8"
- 49cm -> 53.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 55cm effective top tube -> fits 5'6" 5'11"
- 55cm -> 56.5 effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58.5 effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 60.5 effective top tube -> fits 6" - 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.