NEW Civia North Loop eBike - 26" Wheels, Red Ebike
The North Loop is a swift and stylish ebike that makes riding farther, longer, and more often a breeze. Whether you’re heading across town or going on a ride with friends, the lightweight aluminum frame glides smoothly over city streets and bike paths. With a sporty riding position, Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit, and reliable build spec, this ebike makes hills, commutes and fitness rides a fun, no-sweat affair. Throughout the entire Civia line, comfort is key; the wide range of sizes accommodates most adults.
- Lightweight Aluminum step over frame with rear rack and fender mounts
- Detachable Bosch Powerpack 400 frame-mount battery
- Bosch Active Line Plus drive system offers 250 watts of power, 50Nm max torque and up to 270% max drive assist
- Four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo; provides assistance up to 20mph with a battery range that lasts 20 – 120 miles depending on assist level used, terrain, wind, weight on bike and other factors
- Bosch Purion compact computer neatly organizes controls on the handlebar
- Includes compact 2A battery charger
- Shimano and Microshift 10-speed drivetrain and Tektro Vela hydraulic disc brakes
- Puncture resistant tires
- Max tire size without fenders: 26” x 1.9”
- XS fits riders 5" to 5'6"
- SM fits riders 5'4" to 5'9"
- MD fits riders 5'7" to 6"
- LG fits riders 5'10" to 6'4"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.