NEW Orbea LAUFEY H30 Hardtail Mountain Bike
- FRAME Orbea Laufey Hydro Triple Butted 29" Boost 12x148 ISCG 05
- FORK RockShox Recon RL Crown adjust Q15X110 Boost Solo Air 140mm
- CRANKSET OC1 Alloy forged Boost 32t
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- HANDLEBAR OC1 35mm 12mm Rise 780mm
- STEM OC1 3D Forged 35mm interface 7º
- SHIFTERS Shimano Deore M5100
- BRAKES Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Sun Race 11-51t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore M5100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN KMC X11
- WHEELS Orbea OC1 29c Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Maxxis Forekaster 2.60" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
- TYRES Maxxis Rekon 2.60" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
- SEATPOST OC MC20 Mountain Control Dropper, 31,6mm
- SADDLE Fortune QF-3091
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.