NEW Orbea Wild FS M20 E-Mountain Electric Bike Carbon Full Suspension
- FRAME ORBEA WILD Full Suspension 2020 Carbon 160mm Travel FRONT TRIANGLE: Carbon, REAR TRIANGLE: Aluminum, AlloyLink , BATTERY COVER: Polymer , Boost 12x148 Bosch Gen4
- SHOCK Fox Float DPS Performance Trunnion 3-Position Evol LV custom tune 205x65mm
- FORK Fox 38 Float Performance 160 Grip 3-Position QR15x110 E-Bike Optimized
- CRANKSET PW EB04-NW32 G4
- HEADSET OC Key Holder
- HANDLEBAR OC1 35mm 12mm Rise 780mm
- STEM OC1 3D Forged 35mm interface 7º
- SHIFTERS Shimano Deore M6100 I-Spec EV
- BRAKES Shimano M420 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Sun Race CSMZ80 11-51t 12-Speed Metalic E-bike
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN KMC e12 Turbo Silver
- WHEELS DT Swiss H-1900 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm CL
- TYRES Maxxis Minion DHF 2.60" 120 TPI FB 3C Maxx Terra Exo+ TR
- TYRES Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.60" 120 TPI FB 3C Maxx Terra Exo+ TR
- SEATPOST OC2 Dropper 31.6mm
- SADDLE Selle Royal Vivo
- LOCK Abus battery powertube lock PLUS
- CHAINGUIDE Orbea OC chainguide 32-38t
- MOTOR BOSCH Performance CX Cruise (20mph) BDU480CX
- BATTERY BOSCH Powertube 625Wh Horizontal US BBP295
- DISPLAY BOSCH Performance Purion
- CHARGER Compact Charger 2A (100-240V) Worldwide
- REMOTE LOCKOUT Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV
SIZING: Orbea recommends the following sizing based on rider height:
- S/M: 5'1" to 5'9"
- LG: 5'7" to 6'1"
- XL: 5'11" to 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.