NEW Salsa Fargo Apex 1 29"- Green All-Road Bike
Fargo is Salsa’s steel drop-bar mountain bike that offers a winning combination of multiple wheel size compatibility; drivetrain options ranging from geared to belt drive to single speed; and cargo mounts galore. Set it up as a dreamy do-it-all steel bikepacking rig, or adapt it for each unique adventure—Fargo lets you keep your options open.
- Triple-butted CroMoly steel frame
- Split-able Alternator 1.5 dropouts allow for multiple drivetrain setups and belt drive compatibility
- Firestarter 110 Deluxe carbon fork with 110 x 15mm thru-axle, two sets of Three-Pack mounts on each leg, mid-blade rack mounts, fender mounts, and dynamo cable routing
- Wheel size versatility to run 27.5+, 29, or 29+ platforms
- Fender mounts (maximum 29 x 2.2" tire clearance with fenders)
- Clearance for 29 x 3.0" tires without fenders (29 x 2.6" max on XS frames)
|Model||Fargo Apex 1 29"|
|Rear Axle||12mm Thru x 148mm|
|Front Axle||15mm Thru x 110mm|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.