NEW Salsa Journeyer Apex 1 700 - Red Orange All-Road Bike
Journeyer is Salsa’s workhorse road and gravel adventure machine. This versatile platform is a gateway to gravel riding. The confidence of its redesigned aluminum frame and carbon fork attracts mixed-surface riders, while its cargo capacity appeals to bikepackers. Journeyer’s fender mounts, rack mounts, wheel size compatibility, and handlebar options suit riders seeking a do-it-all bike.
- 6061-T6 alloy frame
- Salsa Waxwing carbon fork with fender mounts, Three-Pack mounts, mid-blade rack mounts, dynamo routing, and abrasion-resistant plate.
- Flat mount brakes
- Internal cable routing with stealth dropper post routing
- Top tube and down tube accessory mounts on frame hold ride essentials
- Compatible with 700c and 650b wheels and tires
- Frame fits tires up to 700c x 50 mm or 650b x 55 mm (27.5 x 2.1")
- Waxwing fork fits tires up to 700c x 50 mm or 650b x 56.5 mm (27.5 x 2.25")
- 12 x 100 mm thru-axle front, 12 x 142 mm thru-axle rear
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.