NEW Salsa Journeyman Apex 650 Gravel Bike 50cm Pink
The Journeyman is Salsa’s aluminum all-road bike designed with the versatility to fulfill a wide variety of missions, from gravel racing to rail-to-trail excursions. All feature the ability to run wide, loose-surface-friendly tires; 700c x up to 50 mm or 27.5 x up to 2.2" tires. The frame accepts racks and fenders, or keep it stripped to the basics.
- 6061 butted aluminum frame
- Salsa Fantail carbon fork with rack, light, fender and Three-Pack mounts
- Toptube mounts for Salsa EXP Series Toptube Bag
- Three water bottle mounts per frame
- Fits tires up to 700c x 50 mm and 650b x 56.5 mm (27.5 x 2.2)
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Brake Type: Disc
- Platform: Journeyman
- TT (Effective): 50
- Mfg Size: 50
- Fork Material: Carbon
- Color: Pink
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Defined Color: Pink
- Rear Axle: QR x 135mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Frame: Journeyman Drop Bar
- Fork: Fantail Deluxe
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1 X-Sync, 40t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1130, 11-42t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1110
- Grips / Bar Tape: Salsa Gel Cork Bar Tape
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowbell
- Stem: Salsa Guide
- Headset: VP Sealed Bearing
- Rear Shifter: SRAM Apex 1
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex 1
- Brakes: TRP Spyre-C
- Front Rotor: 160mm
- Rear Rotor: 160mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport 142
- Seatclamp: Salsa Lip-Lock
- Seatpost: 27.2 x 350mm
- Front Wheel: Novatec, 32h, 100mm, WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0 650b, 2.0mm spokes, brass nipples
- Rear Wheel: Novatec, 32h, 135mm, WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0 650b, 2.0mm spokes, brass nipples
- Tires: WTB Nano 650b x 2.1 Comp
SIZING: Salsa recommends a rider 4'11" to 5'3" for this 50cm bike.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.