NEW Salsa Warbird Rival/GX Eagle AXS Carbon Gravel Bike - ATC Custom Build
This is a custom build Salsa Warbird Rival / GX Eagle AXS complete bike that we thrw together for an affordable electronic shifting gravel machine with gearing to spare for wheel the hills get steep.
- Frame: 2021 Salsa Warbird Carbon
- Fork: Salsa Waxwing Carbon Deluxe
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Stem: Zipp Service Course
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowbell
- Grips/Tape: MSW EVA Black
- Seatpost: Whisky No. 7 Carbon
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Brake Levers:
- Brakes: SRAM Rival AXS flat mount hydraulic
- Rotors: Tektro TR160
- Left Shifter: SRAM Rival AXS
- Right Shifter: SRAM Rival AXS
- Rear Der: SRAM GX Eagle AXS
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle 11-50t
- Chain: Taya Tolv-121
- Crankset: Easton EA90 with Wolf Tooth 44t chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Easton CINCH BB86
- Front Wheel: Easton EA70 AX
- Rear Wheel: Easton EA70 AX HG11
- Tires: WTB Byway 700x40c Black
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.