NEW Salsa Cutthroat Carbon AXS GX Bike - 29", Carbon, Dark Blue, 58cm
Cutthroat is Salsa’s Tour Divide-inspired bikepacking machine. With a lightweight, efficient carbon frameset, ample tire clearance, and thoroughly thought-out mounts for all of your ride and camp essentials, Cutthroat is equally suited to setting records or seeking R&R.
- High-modulus v2 carbon frame and fork for more ride compliance
- A 69-degree head tube angle provides a long, stable wheelbase for confidence on technical rides
- Class 5™ Vibration Reduction System (VRS) absorbs micro-impacts on rough roads
- Cutthroat Deluxe Carbon Fork with Three-pack mounts and internal dynamo cable routing
- Front and rear thru-axles with boost spacing
- Flat mount brakes and internal cable routing on frame and fork
- Fork Material: Carbon
- Color: Dark Blue
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Brake Type: Disc
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Platform: Cutthroat
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Carbon
- TT (Effective): 580
- Mfg Size: 58cm
- Defined Color: Blue
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Frame: Cutthroat Carbon
- Fork: Cutthroat Deluxe
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle DUB, 34t
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle AXS
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle 10–52t, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Handlebar: Zoom DR-AL-199BTFOV
- Stem: Zoom TDS-D507G, ±7 degree -OR- Salsa Guide
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Shifter: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Brakes and Rotors: SRAM Rival Hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine rotors (160 mm)
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Medium Cromoly
- Seatclamp: Salsa Lip-Lock
- Seatpost: TranzX JD-YSP38 dropper post
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss X1900, 15 x 110 mm hub, 25 mm internal-width rim
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss X1900, 12 x 148 mm (18t ratchet) hub, 25 mm internal-width rim
- Tires: Teravail Sparwood 29 x 2.2", 60 tpi, tubeless compatible, Durable casing
- Tubes: included and installed
SIZING: Salsa's recommended rider height for 58cm is 6'0" to 6'4"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.