NEW Salsa Warbird Carbon AXS Rival XPLR Bike - 700c, Carbon, Red, 54.5cm
Warbird is Salsa's gravel race bike, built on years of experience racing in some of the nation’s premier gravel events. Its carbon fiber frameset, our carefully-honed gravel race geometry, and plentiful mounts for water, tools, and accessories make Warbird a top contender in the gravel bike world.
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Class 5™ Vibration Reduction System (VRS) reduces fatigue caused by micro-impacts
- Waxwing carbon fork featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
- Compatible with 700c (45 mm maximum) and 650b (51 mm maximum) wheels and tires
- Compatible with 1x, 2x, and electronic drivetrains
- Internal sleeved cable routing, dropper post-compatible
- Fork Material: Carbon
- Color: Red
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Brake Type: Disc
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- Platform: Warbird
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Carbon
- TT (Effective): 545
- Mfg Size: 54.5
- Defined Color: Red
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Frame: Warbird Carbon
- Fork: Waxwing Deluxe
- Crankset: SRAM Rival 1 Wide, 42t
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1251 10–44t, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM Rival D1
- Handlebar: Zoom DR-AL-199BTFOV
- Stem: Zoom TDS-D507G, ±7 degree -OR- Salsa Guide
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Shifter: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Brakes and Rotors: SRAM Rival Hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine rotors (160 mm)
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Medium Cromoly
- Seatclamp: Salsa Lip-Lock
- Seatpost: Zoom SP-C255 Alloy -OR- Salsa Guide Carbon
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss G 1800 12 x 100 mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss G 1800 12 x 142 mm
- Tires: Teravail Cannonball 700c x 42 mm, tubeless compatible, Durable casing
- Tubes: included and installed
SIZING: According to Salsa, the 54.5cm Warbird should fit a rider 5'4" to 5'8"
|Model||Warbird Carbon AXS Rival XPLR|
|General Size||M (5'5" to 5'11")|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.