USED 1987 Trek Elance 56cm Lugged Reynolds Steel Road Bike Index 2x6 Speed
For sale is a USED 1987 Trek Elance 56cm Lugged Reynolds Steel Road Bike Index 2x6 Speed Shimano
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 14.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 18.5cm
- Standover Height: 82cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Shimano, Sakae
- Color: Red/Black
- Weight: 24lbs
- Frame: Reynolds Steel
- Fork: CroMoly
- Headset: Conventional threaded
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm diameter, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Vetta, 165mm width
- Stem: Alloy quill, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Sakae Custom Road Champion, 40cm width
- Shifters: Shimano downtube indexed shifters, SL- S434
- Brakeset: Shimano, side-pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Light Action
- Crankset: Sakae SX, 52/40T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: 14-28T freewheel
- Chain: Unbranded, 6-speed
- Wheelset: Maillard 500 hubs w/ Matrix Titan S rims, quick release
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x28c
- Extras: Pedals included
CONDITION: Vintage road bike that is in good, tuned condition. Components are in good shape especially considering the bike's age. The frame is in great shape with nearly no blemishes or scratching. Wheels are holding tension well and are true; however, the spokes were cut a a couple of millimeters short when they were laced, exposing a few threads at the spoke nipples. Tires and brake pads are new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 2.5 (ok)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.