USED 2000 Cannondale RT1000 Tandem XM XLarge Medium 3x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2000 Cannodale RT1000 Tandem XM XLarge Medium 3x9 Speed
- Size: XM (XL/Medium)
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 59cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Stoker Effective Top Tube: 57cm
- Head Tube: 15.5cm
- Steer Tube: 24.7cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano 105/Deore XT/CODA/Mavic
- Color: Light Gray
- Weight: 17kg/37.5lbs
- Frame: CroMoly
- Fork: CroMoly
- Headset: Cane Creek C-2, Threadless
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 20mm offset [F], 0mm offsert [R]
- Saddle: Selle Italia ProLink [F], Cannondale Gel [R]
- Stem: Canondale alloy, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Cinelli alloy 44cm [F], unbranded alloy, 46cm [R]
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Brakeset: Coda V-brake
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset: Shimano Tandem, 52/42/30T, 175mm length [F], 170mm length [R]
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded, square taper
- Cassette: Shimano 11-32T
- Chain: SRAM, 9-speed
- Wheelset: Alloy, quick release
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Classic, 700x28c
- Extras: Bottle cage and computer included.
SPECIAL NOTE: This item is available for IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY at our Pasadena, CA location.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. A variety of parts have been replaced as well. Frame is in good shape, showing very minor signs of use. Computer looks to be in good shape, however has a dead battery.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 3.5
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3 (good)
- Cables/Housing: Derailleurs: 5/Brakes: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.