USED 2002 Felt F45R Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike 56cm Campagnolo Veloce 3x9 Red/Yel
For sale is a USED 2002 Felt F45R Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike 56cm Campagnolo Veloce 3x9 Red/Yellow
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 11cm
- Steerer Tube: 19cm
- Standover Height: 78.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Campagnolo Veloce
- Color: Red/Yellow
- Weight: 9.13kg/20.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek C1, conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Alloy, 26.8mm Ø, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Selle italia Flite, Genuine Gel
- Stem: Felt aluminum, 100mm length
- Handlebar: ITM Super Racing 330, 42cm width
- Shifters: Campagnolo Veloce
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Veloce
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Daytona
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce
- Crankset: Campagnolo Veloce, 170mm length, 52/42/30T
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo, Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-23T
- Chain: Campagnolo
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmos, quick release
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Classic, 700x23c
- Extras: Bottle cages and saddle bag included because they match the bike so well!
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Frame and components function well. Some scuffs and dirt throughout frame and components. Tires, bar tape, and bottom bracket are all brand new. Bike was fully serviced before being listed.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.