USED 2005 Fuji Professional C7 Carbon Road Bike 52cm Shimano Dura-Ace 2x10 speed
For sale is a USED 2005 Fuji Professional C7 Carbon Road Bike 52cm Shimano Dura-Ace 2x10 speed
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.5cm
- Head Tube: 13cm
- Steerer Tube: 21.3cm
- Standover Height: 77.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano, FSA, Deda
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 8kg/17.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Aheadset, integrated
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Italia, Genuine Gel
- Stem: Deda Newton 26, 100mm length
- Handlebar: ITM Millennium, 40cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crankset: FSA Carbon Pro Team Issue, 170mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA ISIS Drive
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-25T
- Chain: SRAM PC 1071
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race, quick release
- Tires: Continental GatorSkin, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame is free of any major scratches or nicks, however some small scratches on seat and chain stays. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Shifters show some scuffs, along with a bit of wear to tires. This bike was serviced prior to listing. Brake pads are new. Derailleur cables and housing are new. Bottom bracket is new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: Shifter: 5, Brakes: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.