USED 2006 Cervelo P3 56cm Carbon Fiber Time Trial Triathlon Bike Boyd 58 Wheels
For sale is a USED 2006 Cervelo P3 56cm Carbon Fiber Time Trial Triathlon Bike Boyd 58 Wheels Shimano Dura-Ace
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.3cm or 54.5cm (depending on seattube position used)
- Head Tube: 12.7cm
- Steer Tube: 23cm
- Standover Height: 78cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace, HED, Boyd
- Color: Carbon/Black/White
- Weight: 8kg/17.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Wolf Classic carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, Integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo Aero, 2 position offset
- Saddle: Selle SMP Pro, 150mm width
- Stem: Vision Sizemore, 90mm length, 80°
- Basebar: HED carbon, 42cm width
- Aerobars: HED carbon, 300mm legth
- Shifters: Shimano, bar end
- Brake Levers: Bontrager XXX
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 175mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-27T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Boyd 58, quick release
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic SPort, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Drivetrain and brakes function well, despite minor wear. Cosmetically, parts and frame have some minor scuffs and chips.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.