USED 2006 Colnago CF4 for Ferrari Carbon Road Bike 56cm Campagnolo Record 2x10 speed Bora Ultra Wheels Limited Made in Italy
For sale is a USED 2006 Colnago CF4 for Ferrari Carbon Road Bike 56cm Campagnolo Record 2x10 speed Bora Ultra Wheels Limited Made in Italy
- Size: 56cm / Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 27cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Campagnolo Record
- Color: Red / Black
- Weight: 15.81 lbs
- Frame: Colnago Carbon
- Fork: Colnago Carbon
- Headset: Colnago, external
- Seatpost: Colnago Selcof, carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Colnago Tevet, 145mm width
- Stem: Colnago, carbon, 110mm
- Handlebar: Colnago, carbon, 420mm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Record Ultra, 10 speed
- Brakeset: Campanolo Record Titanium, rim
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Record Titanium, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Record Titanium, 10 speed
- Crankset: Campagnolo Record, 172.5mm, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo
- Cassette: Campagnolo Record, CS-801, 12-26T
- Chain: Campagnolo Record, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Bora Ultra, 700c, carbon, tubular
- Tires: Continental Sprinter, 700x22c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
Condition Description: Super rare, limited edition road bike shows signs of light use. All components are working like they have low miles. Sew up tires have been re-mounted and freshly glued. The frame has only one spot on the top tube where the clear coat has been scraped. Tubular tires not covered by warranty. Bike is ready to ride or ready to be a new piece in a pristine collection.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty. Tubular tires not covered by warrant.
--- SKU: 210000046478
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.