USED 2006 Felt F4C 58cm Triathlon TT Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2006 Felt F4C 58cm Triathlon TT Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 23.5cm
- Standover Height: 81cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace, Vision, FSA
- Color: Red/White/Black
- Weight: 8.9kg/19.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek AHeadset, integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Carbon fiber, 27.2mm Ø, 250mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Italia T1, 135mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Select Alloy, 90mm length, +/-10°
- Basebar: Vision Basebar, Alloy, 42cm width, 80mm reach (center of stem clamp to start of grip zone).
- Aerobars: T2+ Alloy, 340mm length
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brakeset: Cane Creek 200TT,
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, RD-7800
- Crankset: FSA Carbon Pro, 175mm length, 50/36T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo Omega, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano CS-6600, 12-25T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R550, quick release, 23mm depth, 21mm width (external)
- Tires: Contintinental Grand Prix 4000S, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and likely stored without much use, kind of bike. Refreshed parts where needed, and cleaned up bike overall. Functionally, works well, but drivetrain has some grime over it. Frame is in good shape, with very little chips/scratches. Seatpost has some scratches from a tight fitting seattube.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5 (chain), rest are 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3 (housing) 5 (cables)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.