USED 2006 Trek 6500 SLR 19.5" Hardtail Mountain Bike Orange 3x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2006 Trek 6500 SLR 19.5" Hardtail Mountain Bike Orange 3x9 Speed
- Size: 19.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 24.25"
- Head Tube: 5.25"
- Steer Tube: 9.5"
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9"
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore, Tektro, Bontrager
- Color: Orange Fade
- Weight: 29lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Manitou Axel Elite 80, 90mm travel
- Headset: Conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Select 31.6mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager, 133mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Select, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager Select, 25mm rise, 640mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano Deore LX[F],Shimano [R], V-Brake
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset: Shimano 175mm length 44/32/22T
- Cassette: Shimano 11-34T
- Chain: Shimano, 9-speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Camino, quick release
- Tires: WTB Bronson 2.1, 26" x 2.1"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Scuffs appear throughout frame and components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5
- Brake Pads: 3.5
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 3.5
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3.5
- Cables/Housing: 3.5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.