USED 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert FSR M5 Large Full Sus Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert FSR M5 Large Full Suspension Mountain Bike 26" SRAM X-0 3x9
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19.25"
- Top Tube (effective): 23.75"
- Head Tube: 5.75"
- Steer Tube: 9.75"
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9 speed
- Type: Mountain, Full Suspension
- Components: Specialized, Sram, Shimano, Juicy, Fox, Panaracer
- Color: Silver / Black
- Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Frame: Specialized, M5 Aluminium
- Fork: Fox 32 RS Talas, 100-140 mm adjustable travel
- Headset: AHeadSet, 3x sealed SP-2, external
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float R / Specialized Brain Fade
- Seatpost: Specialized, 30.9 mm diameter, 23 mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized, 135 mm width
- Stem: Specialized, Alloy, 105 mm
- Handlebar: Specialized XC, Alloy, 640 mm
- Shifters: Sram X-9
- Brakes:Juicy Seven / Avid, hydraulic disc brake
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX, FD-
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X-0
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, 175 mm, 44/32/22T, FC-760/761
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano HD, CS- HG-50-0, 9 speed, 11-34T
- Chain: Sram, PC971
- Wheelset: Specialized Stout, 26"
- Tires: Panaracer Fire XC Pro 26x2.1
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: NEW
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3
- Cables and housing 3
CONDITION DESCRIPTION: USED bike is in very good condition for it's age and very clean. Front and rear tires are new. The Brain lock-out system will need overhauling . The rear shock will function normally with proper rebound settings.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10"-6'2" . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.