USED 2009 Cervelo P3 54cm Di2 SRM Carbon TT Tri Bike 54/39T Dura-Ace
For sale is a USED 2009 Cervelo P3 54cm Di2 SRM Carbon TT Tri Bike 54/39T Dura-Ace Di2
- Size: 54
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm or 55.7cm (depending on saddle clamp position used)
- Head Tube: 10.5cm
- Steer Tube: 20.3cm
- Standover Height: 76.2cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Di2, Profile Design, Vision, FSA
- Color: Black/Gray/White
- Weight: 8.9kg/19.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo Carbon Aero, 2 position
- Saddle: Selle Italia Max Flite, 143mm width
- Stem: Profile Design Aris, 80mm length, +/-7°
- Basebar: Vision Base Bar, 42cm width
- Aerobars: Vision TT Bar, 300mm length
- Shifters: Shimano Di2, SW-7971
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, ST-7971
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, w/ K-Edge Chain Catcher
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Crankset: SRM Wireless Power Meter, FSA K-Force Light carbon crankarms, 172.5mm length, 54/39T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Cassette: Shimano CS-4600, 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Wheelset: Shimano RS, quick release
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used, and in good working order. Frame and components show some wear/scuffs. Some parts replaced where needed as well. The SRM power meter is not working, most likely battery is dead based on age. Unfortunately, SRM is the only place able to work on their own products.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good) (5 (new), cassette)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 5
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
Condition Description: Used, and in good working order. Frame and components show some wear/scuffs. Some parts replaced where needed as well.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.