USED 2010 Scott Contessa 55 Small Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x8 Speed Shimano 26"
For sale is a USED 2010 Scott Contessa 55 Small Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x8 Speed Shimano
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 15"
- Top Tube (effective): 21"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 7.25z"
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano, Scott, Tektro
- Color: White, Blue/Brown Graphics
- Weight: 32lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour XCM, 100mm travel, w/ lockout
- Headset: Ritchey, integrated
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: Alloy, 30.6mm Ø, 18mm offset
- Saddle: Scott Contessa, 155mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 60mm length
- Handlebar: Alloy, 640mm width
- Shifters: Shimano, 3x8 speed
- Brakes: Tektro Aquila, mechanical disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Crankset: Shimano, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC, 8 speed
- Wheelset: Araya GP-710L, quick release
- Tires: CST, 26"x 2.1"
CONDITION: Used and in good to very good condition. The drivetrain, brakes and wheels are in good condition. Despite some wear, they brakes and drivetrain function as expected. The frame is in good condition with some small paint chips on the seat and chainstays.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 3.5
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3.5, Shifter housing and cables are new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.