USED 2012 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 6 Women's Endurance Road Bike 54cm SRAM Apex
For sale is a USED 2012 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 6 Women's Road Bike 54cm SRAM Apex 2x10 speed White
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.5cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 25cm
- Standover Height: 77cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Apex
- Color: White/Coral/Gray
- Weight: 8.7kg/19.1 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Tange Seiki, integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale frame specific, carbon fiber, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Jett Expert, 155cm width
- Stem: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 90mm length , +/-6°
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 40cm width
- Shifters: SRAM Apex
- Brakeset: SRAM Alloy, side pull, dual-pivot
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Apex
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex, WiFli
- Crankset: FSA Omega 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1050, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano R500, quick release
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c [F], Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c[R]
CONDITION: Used and moderately ridden road bike that is overall in good shape. Frame has some rub marks on the head tube but otherwise looks good. Components have decent wear but no parts needed replacing except derailleur cables and housing.
- CONDITION (1-5)
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Tires: 3 (good) front, 5 (new) rear
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 3.5
- Cables/Housing: 3 for brake, 5 for derailleurs
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.