USED 2013 Cannondale SuperSix HiMod EVO 48cm Di2 2x10 speed Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2013 Cannondale SuperSix HiMod EVO 48cm Di2 2x10 speed Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steerer Tube: 203mm
- Standover Height: 74cm
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Color: Black
- Weight: 14lb 6oz
- Frame: High Modulus Carbon
- Fork: High Modulus Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: FSA K-Force Carbon 27.2mm Zero Offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Affinity RL WSD 145mm
- Stem: Origin8 ProPulsion 31.8x70mm High Rise
- Handlebar: FSA K-Force Carbon 31.8x420mm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-7970
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-7900
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-7970
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-7970
- Crankset: Cannondale SL 170mm w/ FSA Chainrings 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-7900 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano HG CN-7901
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SLR
- Tires: Contienental Gatorskin 700x25
CONDITION: 1 (poor) - 5 (new)
- * Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3
- * Brake Pads: 3
- * Tires: 4
- * Wheels: 3
- * Frame: 3.5
- * Shifters: 4
- * Cables/Housing: 4
CONDITION DESCRIPTION: Bike is in very good shape overall and has a good amount of drivetrain life left. Frame has a couple paint chips and front rim has a small dent, but otherwise the bike is pretty clean. It's hard these days to get a bike like this under 15lbs and under $3K.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
|Model||SuperSix EVO HiMod|
|General Size||S (5'2" to 5'7")|
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.