USED 2013 Focus Cayo Evo 2.0 Medium Carbon Endurance Road Bike Shimano Ultegra Di2
For sale is a 2013 Focus Cayo Evo 2.0 Medium Carbon Endurance Road Bike Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.3cm
- Head Tube: 13.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 21cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra
- Color: Black/White/Red
- Weight: 16.75 lbs
- Frame: Focus, carbon fiber
- Fork: Focus 6th Element Carbon Fork Design
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Focus Concept CPX, 27.2mm diameter, alloy
- Saddle: SQ Lab 612, 145mm width
- Stem: Focus Concept CPX, 105mm, alloy
- Handlebar: 3T Ergonova, alloy, 420mm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6770, Di2 electric shifter
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6770, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6770
- Crankset: FSA SLK Light, carbon, 170mm, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, CS-6700, 12-30T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra HG, CN-6700
- Wheelset: Alex A Class ALX330 EXA, alloy, 700c
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5
Condition Description: USED road bike with new tires, brake pads, cables, housing, hoods, and bar tape. There are moderate signs of use throughout. The paint is lifting in a few small areas on the headtube. This bike is freshly tuned. It functions and rides smootly!
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.