USED 2015 Felt B2 54cm Carbon Ultegra Di2 TT Tri Bike 2x11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2015 Felt B2 54cm Carbon Ultegra Di2 TT Tri Bike 2x11 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.9cm
- Head Tube: 12.7cm
- Steer Tube: 21cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2/Profile Design/Vision
- Color: Carbon/Gray/Flouro Yellow
- Weight: 8.8kg/19.4 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Felt TT/Tri Carbon
- Saddle: Specialized Power, 143mm width
- Stem: Felt Alloy, 80mm length
- Basebar: Vision TriMax Alloy, 42cm width
- Aerobars: Profile Design T3+, 360mm length
- Shifters: Shimano Di2, bar end
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-6871
- Brakes: Tektro Quartz Center Pull[F], TRP U-brake [R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset: shimao Ultegra, 50/34T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105, CS-5800, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Felt TTR3, quick release
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000S II, 700x23c
- Extras: Shimano Di2, SM-BCR2 included
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame has several paint chips throughout but none impact its integrity. Wheels have been trued. Rear wheel had some hops, incorrect dishing, and tight spokes on one side. Those are solved, however, something to be aware of as bike gets more use.
Additionally, bike originally came with an external Di2 battery (SM-BTR1) mounted under the bottom bracket. Bike has been converted to use an internal Di2 battery (SM-DN110), and the original battery harness and cover have been removed for a cleaner look. One of the mounting holes for the external battery harness is stripped.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good), (5 (new), chain)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.