USED 2015 Haibike XDURO SuperRace 56cm Electric Drop Bar Road Bike Ultegra 11
For sale is a USED 2015 Haibike XDURO SuperRace 56cm Electric Drop Bar Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 11 Speed Bosch
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steerer Tube: 23.5cm
- Standover Height: 81cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic Disc
- Color: Red/Black/White
- Weight: 18kg/39.6lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: FSA integrated, tapered
- Seatpost: 31.6mm Ø, 400mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Haibike Xduro, 125mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Blendr alloy, +/-7°, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager IsoZone Elite, 40cm width, 75mm reach, 130mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano RS-685
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS785
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800
- Crankset: TheHive Xduro Exalite 170mm length, 20T sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: Built into Bosch Performance Line motor
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC 11-speed
- Wheelset: Reynolds Assault Disc, quick release, 25mm width (external), 40mm depth
- Tires: Schwalbe E-One, 700x32c
- Motor: Mid mounted, Bosch Performance Line
- Battery: Bosch 400Wh
- Extras: Kickstand, F&R lights, charger, and 500W battery included
CONDITION: Used and operational. All components are in good working order. Frame and wheels have a few cosmetic scuffs on them. Motor and lights are functional.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.