USED 2015 Orbea Avant 53cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 2x11
SFor sale is a USED 2015 Orbea Avant 53cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 2x11
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 16.7cm
- Steerer Tube: 24.5cm
- Standover Height: 77cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2, Easton, Selle SMP
- Color: White/Red/Black/Blue
- Weight: 8.9kg/19.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Orbea Carbon, 27.2mm Ø, 18mm offset
- Saddle: Selle SMP Pro, 150mm width
- Stem: Easton Alloy, 100mm length, 8°
- Handlebar: Easton EC90 Aero Carbon, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Di2 plus satellite shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano Hydraulic Disc, 160mm [F], 140mm [R] rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 11 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RX, quick release
- Tires: Continental Gatorshell, 700x25c
- Extras: Includes Shimano Di2 charger (SM-BCR1), Orbea user guide, and bottle cages.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. A few minor chips on frame. Drivetrain and brakes function well. Other parts show minor signs of use, with minor scratches/scuffs to them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.