USED 2015 Trek Fuel EX 9 29" FS Mountain Bike Med Shimano Deore XT 2x10 spd Fox
For sale is a USED 2015 Trek Fuel EX 9 29" Mountain Bike Medium Shimano Deore XT 2x10 speed Black/Orange
- Size: 17.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 23"
- Head Tube: 4"
- Steer Tube: 7.25"
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano, Fox, Bontrager
- Color: Black/Orange
- Weight: 12.3kg/27.1 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Performance Series 32 Float, 120mm travel
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Performance Series Float, 7.25x1.875"
- Seatpost: Bontrager Rhythym Pro, 31.6mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 2, 140mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Alloy, 7°x 80mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager RL alloy, 720mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc, 180mm [F], 160mm [R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, 38/26T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano XTR, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Rhythm Comp Tubeless compatible, 142x12 rear, 15mm front
- Tires: Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, 29"x2.00"
CONDITION: Used, very lightly. Components show minor wear. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Suspension travels properly, along with lockout knobs having desired effects.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.