2015 Pivot Mach 6 Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike Large 27.5"SRAM X0 XX1 1x11 speed Chris King Fox 36 Kashima
For sale is a USED 2015 Pivot Mach 6 Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike Large 27.5" SRAM X0 XX1 1x11 speed Chris King Fox 36 Kashima
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19.25
- Top Tube (effective): 23.5"
- Head Tube: 4.75"
- Steer Tube: 7"
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension, Enduro, Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM X0/XX1
- Color: Stealth Carbon
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Frame: Pivot Carbon Fiber
- Fork: 2015 FOX Factory Series 36 Talas, 160mm travel, 27.5"
- Headset: Ritchey WCS, integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Factory Series Float X CTD
- Seatpost: PNW Components Rainier IR, mechanical dropper, 125mm travel
- Saddle: Portland Designs Work Dios Thronous, 130mm width
- Stem: Race Face Ride, alloy, 60mm
- Handlebar: Renthal Fatbar, alloy, 775mm
- Shifters: SRAM XO
- Brakes: Shimano XTR, BL-M9020 / Shimano XT BR-M785, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1, X-actuation
- Crankset: NEW SRAM SX, 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: SRAM GX XG-1150, 10-42T
- Chain: SRAM PCX1
- Wheelset: Stans No Tubes ZTR Flow EX, alloy, 27.5"
- Tires: Continental Mountain King, 27.5x2.3", tubeless ready
CONDITION: USED full sus mtb that has seen some good trail time but is in good condition overall. Frame is clean with a few scratches here and there from regular trail riding. Bike has a new crankset, bottom bracket, and new tires front and rear. Rear shock was recently serviced and brakes were recently bled. Ready for the bike park!
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.