USED 2016 Trek 920 56cm Gravel Touring Bike 29" Wheels Front/Rear Racks Bar End
For sale is a USED 2016 Trek 920 56cm Gravel Touring Bike 29" Wheels Front/Rear Racks Bar End Shifters
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 14.5cm
- Steer Tube: 23.3cm
- Standover Height: 80cm
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM/Bontrager
- Color: Matte Olive Drab
- Weight: 13.5kg/29.7lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Alloy
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm Ø, 8mm offset, 330mm length
- Saddle: Bontrager, 140mm width
- Stem: Bontrager +/-7°x100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race, 44cm width, 85mm reach, 125mm drop
- Shifters: SRAM 500 TT, bar end control, 10 speed
- Brakeset: TRP Hylex
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X5
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X7, Type 2
- Crankset: SRAM S1000, 42/28T
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, threaded external bearing cups
- Cassette: SRAM, 11-36T, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC X10, w/ quick link
- Wheelset: Bontrager Duster Elite TLR, 15mm front, 142x12 rear
- Tires: CST Caballero, 29x2.25"
- Extras: Front & rear racks included.
CONDITION: Lightly used off road touring bike. Frame and components have some scratches, but no major damage and mechanically working really well.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good) (5 for chain)
- Brake Pads: 4 (5 for rear)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.