USED 2017 Specialized Epic HT Expert Carbon World Cup Medium Mountain Bike 1x11
For sale is a USED 2017 Specialized Epic HT Expert Carbon World Cup Medium Mountain Bike 1x11
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 23.5"
- Head Tube: 3.75"
- Steer Tube: 6"
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano, SRAM, Rockshox
- Color: Red/Orange, White
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Frame: Specialized FACT 11m, internal split-housing cable routing, 12x148mm rear end
- Fork: Custom RockShox SID w/Brain, Position Sensitive damper, bottom-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy crown/steerer, 110x15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 100mm travel, 51mm offset
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4 alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Phenom, 143mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 80mm length, 17°
- Handlebar: Specialized Mini-rise, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
- Brakes: Shimano Deore SLX M7000, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X1 Type 2.1, 11-speed
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: SRAM 11-speed, 10-42t
- Chain: 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Roval Control
- Tires: Specialized Renegade Control, 29"x1.95"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Some signs of wear and use throughout bike. The toptube has a chip through paint and into topmost carbon layers. Structural integrity of the carbon is not compromised.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.