USED 2018 Cannondale Trail 4 Hardtail Mountain Bike XS Shimano SLX 1x11 speed
For sale is a USED 2018 Cannondale Trail 4 Hardtail Mountain Bike XS Shimano SLX 1x11 speed
- Size: XS
- Seat Tube (c-t): 14"
- Top Tube (effective): 21"
- Head Tube: 3.5"
- Steer Tube: 6.75"
- Standover Height: 27"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano SLX, Rockshox, Cannondale
- Color: Blue/Gray
- Weight: 13.3kg/29.3lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rockshox 30 Silver TK, 100mm travel
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: PNW dropper, 125mm travel
- Saddle: 143mm width
- Stem: Cannondale C3 alloy, 50mm length
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 780mm width
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Crankset: FSA Gammma Pro, 30T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC, 11-speed
- Wheelset: WTB STX i23 [F], WTB ST i29 [R] quick release
- Tires: Specialized Purgatory 27.5" x 2.3", Slaughter Grid, 27.2" x 2.3" [R]
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Bike has a new rear wheel, which is slightly mismatched. Drivetrain, dropper post, and brakes function as expected. Some scuffs and scratches throughout frame and components.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3.5 (pretty good), 5 (new chain)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: Front 3, Rear (new)
- Wheels: Front 3, Rear (new)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'0" to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.