USED 2018 Evil Wreckoning Carbon Full Sus MTB Large 29" SRAM Eagle ENVE Wheels
For sale is a USED 2018 Evil Wreckoning Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike Large 29" SRAM XX1
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.25"
- Top Tube (effective): 25"
- Head Tube: 5"
- Steer Tube: 8"
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: SRAM, Rockshox
- Color: Charcoal, Red, Gold,
- Weight: 13.3kg/29 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber, Boost rear spacing
- Fork: Rockshox Lyrik 2020 RC2, 160mm travel, Boost spacing
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Rear Suspension: Rockshox Monarch Plus, 216mm eye-to-eye
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb, 150mm travel
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo, 145mm width
- Stem: Truvativ Descendant alloy, 40mm length, 35mm Ø bar clamp
- Handlebar: Truvativ Descendant x Troy Lee Designs carbon fiber, 780mm width
- Shifters: SRAM XO
- Brakes: SRAM Guide Ultimate, 180mm rotors [F & R]
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO
- Crankset: SRAM XX1, 175mm length, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, 73mm BSA
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1299, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM Eagle 12 speed
- Wheelset: ENVE M60, w/ Chris King hubs
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.6" [F], 29" x 2.5" [R]
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain, brakes and suspension work as expected. Frame and components show some wear with a few scuffs and dirt in corners. Some ENVE decals are chipped away too.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.