USED 2018 Riese & Müller Homage Rohloff 58cm Large Urban Electric Bike Bosch
For sale is a USED 2018 Riese & Müller Homage Rohloff 58cm Large Urban Electric Bike Bosch
- Size: 58cm/Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 23"
- Top Tube (effective): 24"
- Head Tube: 5.5"
- Steer Tube: 9.75"
- Standover Height: 23"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 1x14
- Type: Full suspension electric bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT/Rohloff/Fox
- Color: Black/Blue
- Weight: 73 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox 34 Performance
- Headset: Acros Blocklock, integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float Elite
- Seatpost: Alloy, 34.8mm diameter, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin, 175mm width
- Stem: Ergotec 5 alloy, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Ergotec 5, alloy, 660mm width
- Shifters: Rohloff, twist shifter
- Brakes: Shimano Deote XT hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Rohloff Speedhub 36,
- Crankset: FSA Alloy, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Integrated w/ motor
- Cassette: 17T freewheel
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Alloy, thruaxle [F], quick release [R]
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus, 700x50c
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500
- Extras: Mirror, kickstand, bell, lock, and fenders included
CONDITION: Used and in great shape. Very lightly ridden urban e-bike. Bike has low miles (407.6 mi). Drivetrain and brakes function as expected.
SPECIAL NOTE: This item is available for IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY at our Pasadena, CA location.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.