USED 2018 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 27.5" Medium Carbon SRAM X0 1x11 Full Sus
For sale is a USED 2018 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 27.5" Medium Carbon SRAM X0 1x11 Full Suspension E-Mountain
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 20"
- Head Tube: 5"
- Steer Tube: 6.5"
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full suspension eMTB
- Components: SRAM/Ohlins/Specialized
- Color: Black/Silver
- Weight: 22kg/48.5 lbs
- Frame: FACT 9m carbon chassis / M5 Alloy rear triangle, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 135mm of travel
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 36, 6Fattie/29, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Rear Suspension: RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, 125mm of travel
- Saddle: Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Stem: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Shifters: SRAM X1, trigger, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01
- Crankset: PraxisWorks, 32T, 165mm length
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t
- Chain: KMC 11 speed
- Wheelset: Roval Carbon, thruaxle
- Tires: Specialized Butcher GRID, 27.5" x 2.8"
- Motor: Class 1 250W
- Battery: Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- Extras: Includes carrying case for charger and owner's manuals
CONDITION: Frame and fork are in good working condition and suspension system is tight and working well. Just over 800km/500 miles on odometer. Battery health at 100%. All EV systems working properly. Bike has original components with average wear. Frame, fork and cranks have some minor wear marks and chips in paint.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (front are new)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.