USED 2019 Diamondback Arden Carbon 5 Medium Road Bike Shimano 105 2x11 speed
For sale is a USED 2019 Diamondback Arden Carbon 5 Medium Road Bike Shimano 105 2x11 speed Blue
- Size: Medium (54cm)
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 17.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 25.5cm
- Standover Height: 76.5cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano 105, HED, Prologo
- Color: Blue/Pink
- Weight: 9.3kg/20.5 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA No.42, Sealed Cartridge
- Seatpost: HED Pro Tour Carbon, 27.2mm, 15mm offset
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa DEA2, w/Chromoly Rails, 147mm width
- Stem: HED Tour Stem, +/-7° Rise, 31.8mm Bar Bore
- Handlebar: HED Tour Flat Top Drop Bar, 31.8 Bar Bore, 40cm width
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Brakeset: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 172.5mm length, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Outboard Bearing,
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 Cassette, 11 Speed, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC X11EL, 11 Speed
- Wheelset: HED Flanders C2+ Disc
- Tires: Continental Grand Sport Race, Folding, 700x28c
- Extras: Includes owners manual and a small parts bag.
CONDITION: The bike has a previous owner who only rode a few dozen miles before deciding it was a bit too big. Brakes and drivetrain function as expected with very minor wear to drivetrain and brakes. This bike is in EXCELLENT shape overall.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4.5 (EXCELLENT)
- Brake Pads: 4.5
- Tires: 4.5
- Wheels: 4.5
- Frame: 4.5
- Shifters: 4.5
- Cables/Housing: 4.5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.