USED 2108 Felt F5X 47cm Carbon Cyclocross Gravel Bike Shimano 105 2x11 speed
For sale is a USED 2108 Felt F5X 47cm Carbon Fiber Gravel Bike Shimano 105 2x11 Speed Hydraulic Disc
- Size: 47cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 47cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51.5cm
- Head Tube: 11cm
- Steer Tube: 19.7cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano, FSA
- Color: Black/Carbon/Pink/Purple
- Weight: 9kg/19.8 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA, integrated
- Seatpost: Felt CXR2 alloy, 15mm offset, 27.2mm Ø
- Saddle: Cobb Plus 2, 132mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 75mm length
- Handlebar: MOST Xylo aluminum, 40cm width
- Shifters: Shimano
- Brakeset: Shimano, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Crankset: SA Gossamer Pro ABS BB386, 46/36T, 165mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB386 with 30mm bearings
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano, 11 speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims CXR, Tubeless compatible
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One All Round, 700x33c
- Extras: Bottle cages included
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes function smoothly. Frame shows a few minor scuffs, along with some scrapes to shifters and crankset. There is some visible wear on tires, with life left in them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 5 (new chain), 3 (good, cassette cranks)
- Brake Pads: 5 (front), 3 (rear)
- Tires: 2.5 (decent)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'0" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.