USED AS IS 1982 Raleigh Gran Sport 61cm Lugged Steel Road Bike 2x5 Speed
For sale is a USED AS IS 1982 Raleigh Gran Sport 61cm Lugged Steel Road Bike 2x5 Speed
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 65cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 21.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 33cm
- Standover Height: 91.5cm
- Wheel Size: 27"
- Speed: 2x5
- Components: Raleigh
- Color: Red
- Weight: 13.7kg/30.2lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Conventional threaded
- Seatpost: Alloy, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Brooks Professional, 155mm width
- Stem: Raleigh, quill, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Raleigh/Sakae Custom, 37cm width
- Shifters: Suntour, downtube friction
- Brakeset: Raleigh, center-pull
- Front Derailleur: Raleigh
- Rear Derailleur: Raleigh
- Crankset: Raleigh, 52/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Freewheel, 14-34T
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Unbranded alloy, quick release
- Tires: Kenda [F] Cheng Shen Tire [R], 27" x 1-1/4"
- Extras: Rear rack, pedals, bottle cage, frame pump, and original manual included
CONDITION: Used and sold AS IS. Bike is in good shape for its age. No work was necessary to get bike up and running again. However some drivetrain bits have their lubrication dried out. The brakes function as well, but do feel 'dry' throughout the cables, housing, and calipers.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" to 6'6". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.