USED AS IS Vintage Daccordi Telaio Speciale Road Bike 60cm Lugged Columbus Steel
For sale is a USED AS IS Vintage Daccordi Telaio Speciale Road Bike 62x58cm Columbus Lugged Steel Tubing Campagnolo Record 2x6 speed RedSPECS:
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 62cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 18.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 29cm (quill stem)
- Standover Height: 87cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Campagnolo, Cinelli, Turbo
- Color: Red/Yellow
- Weight: 9.8kg/21.6 lbs
- Frame: Steel, Columbus Tubing
- Fork: Steel, Columbus Tubing
- Headset: Campagnolo, threaded
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Turbo, Bernard Hinault, 143mm width
- Stem: Cinelli alloy, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Cinelli Criterium, 40cm width
- Shifters: Campagnolo downtube friction shifters
- Brakeset: Campagnolo, side-pull, single pivot
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo
- Crankset: Campagnolo, 53/42T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper
- Cassette: Freewheel, 14-25T
- Chain: unbranded, 6 speed
- Wheelset: Nisi, quick release, 20mm width
- Tires: Vittorial Competition Formula Uno 21 Tubular, 28"
CONDITION: Used and sold AS IS. Reason being this bike needs a lot of work to get it running nicely again. The frame has a few scratches, along with some rust beginning on fork. Most parts show age and are dried out. Drivetrain and brakes function, just need a good cleanup and relubrication. Tires are tubular, and should be replaced. The hoods are dry and cracking. These should also be replaced.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 2 (fair)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.