USED AS IS Vintage Panasonic DX-5000 Lugged Steel Road Bike 49cm Shimano 600
For sale is a USED AS IS Vintage Panasonic DX-5000 Lugged Steel Road Bike 49cm Shimano 600 2x6 speed Tange 1 Pink/White
- Size: 49 cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48.5 cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53 cm
- Head Tube: 9 cm
- Steerer Tube: 21 cm
- Standover Height: 75 cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Panasonic, Shimano,
- Color: White / Grey / Pink
- Weight: 22.25 lbs
- Frame: Lugged Steel
- Fork: Lugged Steel
- Headset: External
- Seatpost: Sugino SP-KC, 26 mm diameter
- Saddle: GT, 130 mm
- Stem: Custom, alloy, riser quill, 60 mm
- Handlebar: CT Sakae, alloy, 400 mm
- Shifters: Shimano, downtube shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 600 SLR
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600, FD-6207
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600 SIS, RD-6208
- Crankset: Shimano 600, FC-6207, 165mm, 53/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, square-taper JIS,
- Cassette: Shimano 600, MF-6208, 6 speed, 13-26T
- Chain: Shimano UG
- Wheelset: Araya, 700c [F] / UKAI 700c
- Tires: Forte Strada 700x23c [F] / Continental Ultra Sport 700x23c
- Extras: Bottle cage
- Brake Pads:1
- Tires: 2
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 2
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'0" to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: This bike is sold in AS IS condition. It could be a fun project for the next owner to restore to its original glory.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.