USED Early 2000's Litespeed Titanium Road Bike 61cm Shimano Ultegra Triple 3x9 speed Mavic Open Pro
For sale is a USED Early 2000's Litespeed Titanium Road Bike 61cm Shimano Ultegra Triple 3x9 speed Mavic Open Pro
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 63cm
- Top Tube (effective): 61cm
- Head Tube: 19.6
- Steerer Tube: 27cm
- Standover Height: 86cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 19.5 lbs
- Frame: Litespeed Geometrically Enhanced Titanium
- Fork: Litespeed, carbon
- Headset: Cane Creek C2, external
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite, 27.2mm diameter, alloy
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite, 135mm width
- Stem: Ritchey WCS Axis 4, alloy, 80mm
- Handlebar: Easton Aero, alloy, 440mm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6500
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-6500, rim
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6500, clamp-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6500
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, FC-6500, 52/42/30T
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech I
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra HG, CS-6500, 12-27T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Mavic Open Pro, 700c, alloy / Shimano Ultegra Hub
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- * Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (new chain)
- * Brake Pads: 3
- * Tires: 5
- * Wheels: 3
- * Frame: 4
- * Shifters: 3
- * Cables/Housing: 3 (new brake cables)
CONDITION DESCRIPTION: USED nice titanium road bike shows signs of moderate use. All components have medium wear. The frame and fork are in very good condition with only a couple nicks on the fork
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" to 6'6". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.