USED Franco Triunfo Speed Carbon 53cm TT Tri Bike SRAM Force 2x10 Carbon Wheels
For sale is a USED Franco Triunfo Speed Carbon 53cm TT Tri Bike SRAM Force 2x10 Carbon Wheels White/Red
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 8cm
- Steer Tube: 18cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Force, 3T, AttackCycles
- Color: White/Black/Red
- Weight: 8.1kg/17.8 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber, w/ hidden brakes
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Seatpost: Franco Triunfo carbon specific design, 344mm length, +/- 25mm offset
- Saddle: ISM Adamo Full Gel Road, 131mm width
- Stem: 3T ARX Pro Alloy, 100mm length
- Basebar: 3T Aura Pro, 40cm width, 145mm reach (center of stem to tip of bar tape)
- Aerobars: 3T Alloy, 340mm length, 20mm rise elbow rests
- Shifters: SRAM TT shifters, 2x10 speed
- Brake Levers: SRAM 500 Aero
- Brakes: TRP TT specific, Linear Spring [F], T822.1 Direct Mount, U brake [R]
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force, Braze-on, w/ K-Edge chain catcher
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force, Short cage
- Crankset: SRAM Force, 53/39T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1050, 11-26T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1051
- Wheelset: AttackCycles 8C, 85mm depth, 21mm width (external), quick release
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick, 700x23c
CONDITION: Bike does not appear to have too many miles overall, frame is in very good condition as are the other components. Spokes on wheels have some paint chips but the wheels themselves are in good shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.