USED Lightspeed Ultimate Titanium Road Bike 56cm Campagnolo Record 2x11 speed
For sale is a USED Lightspeed Ultimate Titanium Road Bike 56cm Campagnolo Record 2x11 speed
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 13.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 16.5cm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Chris King, Campagnolo Record 11, Specialized, Mavic
- Color: Raw Titanium/Yellow/Black
- Weight: 17.1lbs
- Frame: Titanium
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Chris King 2Nut, threaded
- Seatpost: Titanium, 27.2mm diameter, 10mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Power, 155mm width
- Stem: ITM Titanium, quill, 110mm length,
- Handlebar: Modolo alloy, 42cm width
- Shifters: Campagnolo Record 11
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Record
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Record 11
- Rear Derailleur: Campganolo Record 11
- Crankset: Campagnolo Record 11, 172.5mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Threaded external cups
- Cassette: Campagnolo, 12-29T
- Chain: KMC X11SL
- Wheelset: Mavic Open Pro, quick release
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c [F], 700x28c [R]
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Frame and components show some scuffs and scratches throughout. Lower seattube water bottle cage mount has no threaded insert. Bolt is included.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (new) [F. der. cable and rear der. housing]
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.