USED Moots YBB Softail 19.5" Titanium Mountain Bike SRAM GX 1x10 Speed Rockshox
For sale is a USED Moots YBB Softail 19.5" Titanium Mountain Bike SRAM GX 1x10 Speed Rockshox SID Fork
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 23.25"
- Head Tube: 4.25"
- Steer Tube: 8.25"
- Standover Height: 33.25"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x10
- Type: Softtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT, Rockshox, Chris King, Mavic,
- Color: Titanium Gray/Blue/Black
- Weight: 24lbs
- Frame: Titanium
- Fork: Rockshox SID, remote lockout, 100mm travel
- Headset: Chris King NoThreadSet
- Rear Suspension: Moots YBB, 20mm travel
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite 27.2mm Ø, 0mm offset
- Saddle: San Marco Ponza Power, 128mm width
- Stem: Cannondale alloy, 100mm length
- Handlebar: Spank Spike Vibrocore, 780mm width
- Shifters: SRAM X5
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX
- Crankset: SRAM GX, 175mm length, 36T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano, 10-speed
- Wheelset: Mavic SSC SLR 29" Quick Release,
- Tires: Rene Herse Fleecer Ridge, 29" x 2.2"
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Custom titanium hardtail that seems to have had some trail use, but is in good shape overall. Frame and components are mostly clean, with a couple scuffs here and there. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (5(new) for rear)
- Tires: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Wheels: 3.5
- Frame: 3.5
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.